Since 2005 we've been offering:
1) Marketing (offers, websites, ad copies) and technical (user guides, tech specs)
translation for the following fields:
• IT (hardware, apps, networks, professional issues)
• consumer electronics (home appliances, cell phones, gadgets)
• electronics (components, modules, manuals, textbooks)
• electrical engineering (high power systems, transmission lines, renewable energy)
• telecommunications (network infrastructure, end-user devices)
• automotive (cars and trucks, accessories)
and also documents of light legal nature, such as:
• license agreements, terms and conditions, security policies, website privacy policies
• anti-corruption and anti-bribery regulations, guides on regulatory compliance etc.
2) Software localization (translation plus adaptation to local standards)
3) Proofreading and editing of translations done by others (quality check, correction of errors)
4) Proofreading/editing of content written from scratch in a target language (in terms of style, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
A part of our staff work at our brick-and-mortar office in Lodz, and the rest remotely. Thanks to that, we can offer you
not only English and Polish, but all European languages, and also Chinese and Japanese. All content from a given
client is taken care of by the same people, so if you have any specific requirements, you only need to let us know once.
For a free valuation please send your files to email@example.com. You'll get a reply on the same day.
The price depends on your deadline, source and target languages, difficulty level, and if you need independent proofreading.
We work for such companies as TME, Fluke, Beyond.pl, Micros, Kradex, Unit4, Venkers, Farnell element14, MetrixLab,
and Grohe, and we'd like to emphasize the fact that these are our direct clients. Please take a look at sample testimonials:
We've also had the pleasure to work as subcontractors on translations for: Dell, Microsoft, OKI, Lexmark, Canon, Hewlett-Packard,
Nuance-Recognita, Novell, Lenovo, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, ESET, Adobe, Google, Toyota, Nissan, Chevrolet, VARTA,
GlaxoSmithKline, Fujitsu, BOSE, AutoDesk, AIG, McAfee, Computer Associates, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark,
Tyco, Apple, IBM, Oracle, First Data, UPS, DHL, and others.
And we translate books for the reputable, most well-known Polish publisher PWN.
You can count on us!