NOTE: we only serve companies.
Technical translation (IT, electronics, automation, telecommunication, CCTV, automotive, etc.) Business translation (marketing, PR, codes and policies, websites, terms and conditions, minutes, agreements)
Instant quotation – simply send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
1) Software localisation (including games) We have translated software for major IT companies, as well as best-selling games. We have a team of young people who feel comfortable in this field.
2) Translation of websites, including those running on WordPress WordPress doesn’t provide functionality that would allow you to create several language versions of your website, but we have a great and easy solution – the WPML plug-in.
3) Translation of technical documentation, manuals, and marketing content We are known for our quality, timeliness, but first of all for coping with the most difficult technical content.
4) Text and translation proofreading Many clients (including other translation bureaus) often ask us to fix their translations, especially for texts that are difficult and require extensive knowledge in a specific field of technology or will be widely distributed by the client. We also provide post-editing of machine translation (MTPE).
5) DTP We have a DTP specialist on the team, so if you have a great-looking catalogue, manual or folder saved as a PDF file, we can translate it and deliver it back to you looking just as great as the original – ready to print or publish online.
6) Cultural consulting and help for exporters We often help clients entering new foreign markets determine whether or not their promotional material is appropriate for the target market, taking that country’s local customs into account: does the product name have any negative connotations, does the advertisement sound unnatural, etc.
Please send files for free quotation to email@example.com. We always respond quickly. Price depends on deadline, source and target languages, text difficulty, and whether or not you request independent proofreading.
If you would like to learn about estimated prices of translation, our most popular service, or find out more about our rates, invoices, payments etc. check out the Prices page.
We’ve had the pleasure to work on translation projects for: Google, Microsoft, Canon, BOSE, Dell, Fujitsu, IBM, Lenovo, LG, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, DHL, UPS, OKI, Lexmark, HP, Nuance-Recognita, Novell, ESET, Adobe, VARTA, GlaxoSmithKline, AutoDesk, AIG, McAfee, Computer Associates, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark, Tyco, Oracle, First Data, RST Software Masters, TME, Fluke, Hikvision, Dahua, Beyond.pl, Micros, Kradex, Venkers, Farnell element14, MetrixLab, Grohe and others. We’ve also translated 27 books, mostly on IT.
Check our blog. Here are the latest posts: