Check out our company blog.
All texts represent private opinions of our employees exercising the freedom of expression, and are not necessarily compliant with the official standing of the company (our lawyer told us to put it here ;-))
If you find our content to be useful, feel free to link to it, however we warn you against copying it.
Latest blog posts
- First six months as a translator
- Total fail of machine translation in case of Polish
- Preparing PowerPoint slides for translation
- Translation – creative or not?
- Translator or Dictionary?
- On Proofreading
- The biggest pitfall of translators
- Machine LQA
- Proofreading vs Copyediting vs Markup – what’s the difference?
- GUI Translation
- Useful excercises for translators
- Five necessary skills of translators
- MemoQ vs Trados vs WordFast
- Chinglish – a real challenge
- Machine Translation
- Flexibility in translation