PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITE
1. Personal data of customers collected through this website is controlled by the owner of the website, DADAN Translations Michał Dadan, Piotrkowska 270, 90-361 Łódź.
2. Personal data of customers collected by the Controller through this website is collected – as per the consent provided by the customer – in order to realise the contract for the provision of services.
Legal grounds for processing personal data are: - the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, consolidated text), - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU JOL 2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as: the GDPR.
Apart from the data necessary for completing your orders and handling any complaints, upon receiving your consent we may also collect and process additional data related to you.
This data is processed for the purposes of conducting and recording sales activities; for tax purposes; to handle any complaints and to communicate with you; as well as to conduct marketing activities, distribute our newsletters, provide special offers; to create and maintain your user account; to inform you about new contents on the website and in our offer; to display ads; to conduct A/B tests of which version of the site is more appealing to you; to enter into agreements, and issuing pro-forma or VAT invoices; to offer quotations; to remind you about payments due; to distribute technical communications and information about subscription expiration; to send you information regarding our services; to provide support; to handle your bookings; and to respond to any queries.
In some cases, the law requires us to obtain your prior consent, which means that we can undertake certain activities only after obtaining such consent from you.
In each case, we collect and process personal data necessary for realisation of a particular goal approved by you. This means that when you only with to subscribe our newsletter, you simply need to provide us with your e-mail address, as for distributing our newsletters we don’t need to know e.g. your phone number.
Specific data, such as IP address, is automatically saved on our server due to the way the Internet works (it is necessary in order for your browser to be able to visit our or any other website). To learn more, read our Cookies Policy.
Data processed on the basis of your consent is stored until such consent is revoked, and for the next 10 years, which is the limitation period for any claims.
However, not all data collected by us results from your consent. For instance, when you place an order for services and provide your e-mail address for us to send completed files to, your company data, etc., we process such data even without your explicit consent, as they are necessary for us to complete your order. Such data is stored for 5 years from the end of the year in which the order was placed, in accordance with accounting regulations.
If you send us a message on his own initiative, e.g. via e -mail, social media etc., and you initiate contact with us, all data provided by you, together with your e-mail address/ID will end up in our mailing system or social media. In such cases, the data is processed on the basis of a consent expressed by initiating the contact, only to provide you an answer, enter into dialogue, realise requested services, or receiving what you wish to communicate.
If you enter into contract with us for providing translation, proof-reading, or any similar services on materials provided by you, and such materials contains any personal data, we shall use this data only for completing the service, settlement, invoicing, and for the purposes of handling any future claims.
Your data will be processed within the European Union. If we decide to co-operate with any partners from outside of the EU, any and all such partners will be obliged to observing European regulations on data handling, and will have to confirm their participance in the Privacy Shield program.
3. Possible recipients of personal data of company customers:
3.1. When the customer opts-in to receive our newsletter, the owner of the website may distribute the newsletter through entities specialising in providing such services.
3.2. Access to your personal data will be granted to us, as well as to our business partners listed below. We co-operate only with entities that process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR, based on concluded agreements on entrustment of personal data. Our partners receive data on the ”need-to-know” basis, which means that e.g. the accounting firm only receives the data displayed on an issued invoice, receipt, etc.
The aforementioned partners may receive your data are:
- Biuro rachunkowe Konsens sp. z o.o., Lokal nr 1, Kopernika 64A, 90-553 Łódź (accounting firm)
- Serwerownia KEI.PL (H88 S.A.) Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań) (server room)
- Get Response Sp. z o.o., Arkońskiej 6/A3, 80-387 Gdańsk (mailing operator)
Furthermore, your data may be shared with public offices (including tax office) and appropriate authorities (e.g. police) in order for us to fulfil obligations according to the law.
Please also read our Cookies Policy, which explains what data may reach service providers that allow our website to work, such as the owner of YouTube, social media, the owner of Google Ads/AdSense services, and companies behind the so-called WordPress plug-ins.
Personal Data Controller Administrator will not share personal data or information about the customer in any manner other than resulting from the goal of the Service and the scope of given approvals or consents to any other third party without a legal ground requiring the Controller to do so, and commits to ensure appropriate protection of such data, particularly in accordance with the GDPR.
4. At any time you can withdraw your consent to handle your data or restrict the purpose of data processing. You have the right to access your data, and to correct, delete, or move this data. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the activities carried out based on consent before such withdrawal.
To execute any of these rights, simply send a message to email@example.com.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary but failing to provide data required to conclude an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means that such an agreement cannot be concluded. In other words, you provide us with your personal data voluntarily. You don’t have to do that, and you don’t have to agree to its processing, and no negative consequences result from that. For instance, if you don’t opt-in to receive our newsletter, this does not impact your order completion in any way. Nonetheless, remember that if we don’t receive data required to send back the files or to issue an invoice or a receipt, we won’t be able to realise such an order. To conclude a transaction, you need to provide us with your name and/or your company name, VAT ID (company), invoicing address, posting address (if different), phone number, and e-mail address.
6. In case of violations related to the processing of personal data, any person whose data is processed by the owner of the website has the right to lodge a complaint to a competent supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please read our Cookies Policy, which will tell you, among other things, about remarketing, conversion tracking, and our use of Google Analytics.
English version of this Policy is a non-certified translation of the Polish text. The provisions of the Polish language version of this Policy shall be legally binding.